PP/PET 19KNM Non Woven Geotextile Fabric Drainage Convenient 600G
Tensile strength: ≥19kn/m
Nonwoven geotextile has excellent water permeability, filtration
and wear resistance. It is widely used in railway construction,
road construction, gymnasium, dike, marine works, tunnel,
reclamation and environment protection projects.
1. With good porosity and water permeability, the geotextile allows
the passage of water and effectively retains soil and gravel.
2. With good water conductivity, the nonwoven geotextile forms a
water discharge channel in the soil and discharges redundant liquid
and vapor in the soil.
3. By enhancing the tensile strength and anti-deformation
performance, the geotextile increase the structural stability of
buildings and improves the soil condition.
4. It can effectively diffuse, transmit of allocate stress to
prevent external force from damaging the soil.
5. It can avoid mixing of upper and lower gravel courses or the
mixing of soil and concrete.
6. There is rare chance of mesh orifices being blocked because the
mesh made up of flexible fibre is adaptabe and moveable.
7. High water permeability. It maintains good water permeability
under the stress from soil and water.
8. Corrosion resistance. Made of chemical fibres like polypropylene
and polyethylene, it is resistant to acid, corrosion,worm and
9. Application is convenient due to light weight and convenient
10. Competitive advantage. High permeability, Corrosion resistance,
Convenient application, Good water conductivity, Low cost
Nonwoven Geotextile NGT600 Technical Specification
Trapezoid Tear Strength
CBR Puncture Resistance
Equivalent bore diameter
Vertical filtration coefficient
According to customer requirements
Square Meters Per Roll
Estimated Roll Weight
Sea embankment, river bank, lake dike
Tideflat reclamation works
Road surface anti-reflection
Covert ditch for water discharge
Power plant project
Airport road and drainage system